- You have to be 21 years of age or older to use this web site, to subscribe to our newsletter, to purchase any of our products or to attend our seminars.
- No one involved in the organizing of Satya Seminars is a doctor. If you have a condition that requires medical attention, speak with your doctor about it. This seminar is NOT an alternative to your doctor's advice.
- Information provided at the seminar is simply a set of opinions and strictly NOT to be considered as "professional advice". You are responsible for any use of the information provided at the seminar and you hold the organisers of the Satya Seminar harmless in any claim or event.
- There will be NO nudity and NO live models at the seminar
- There will NOT be any kind of sexual touching, stimulation or titillation at the seminar
- There will NOT be any kind of pornography displayed at the seminar
- Nothing at the seminar will be lascivious or appeal to the prurient interest
- The contents of all eBooks available for download from the website www.satyaindia.org are excerpts from the course contents of the Satya Seminars itself.
- Refund policy : If you are not 100% satisfied with the digital product(s) you have purchased, just send us an e-mail at email@example.com within 7 days of making your purchase and your purchase price will be refunded in full, no questions asked.
- 2Checkout.com is the authorized retailer of Satyaindia.org
- Copyright information : The contents of the eBook, this web site, our newsletters and our blog are excerpts from the course content of the Satya Seminars itself, are copyright protected work and are the property of the Satya Seminar or the party credited as the provider of the content.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale.
You may use any content you download from www.satyaindia.org for your own personal, noncommercial use but only if you make only one machine readable copy and/or one print copy.
You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content. Copying or storing any content except as provided herein is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of the copyright holder.